|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤192 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
PSA Oxygen Machine PLC Controlled,
PSA Oxygen Generator 192 Nm3/Hr,
PSA Oxygen Machine Steel Material
93±3% Purity , 192Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Generator , Convenient Installation And Compact Structure Of Machinery And Equipment
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description:
The pressure swing adsorption oxygen plant takes clean compressed air as raw material and zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent to obtain oxygen at room temperature by using the principle of pressure swing adsorption. According to the difference in the adsorption capacity of oxygen and nitrogen on the surface of zeolite molecular sieve and the diffusion rate of oxygen and nitrogen in zeolite molecular sieve, the opening and closing of pneumatic valve is controlled by programmable controller to realize the process of pressurized adsorption and decompression desorption, complete the separation of oxygen and nitrogen and obtain oxygen with required purity.
● Convenient installation, compact structure of machinery and equipment, overall skid mounted, small land occupation, no capital distribution and less project investment;
● Mechatronics design realizes automatic operation: imported PLC controls full-automatic operation, oxygen flow and pressure purity can be adjusted and continuously displayed, and unattended can be realized;
● It is more economical than other oxygen supply methods: PSA process is a simple oxygen production method, which takes air as raw material and consumes only the electric energy consumed by the air compressor;
● It has the advantages of low operation cost, low energy consumption and high efficiency;
● The performance of the equipment is stable, and PLC control is adopted to realize full-automatic operation with low annual failure rate.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery ≤192Nm3/hr;
● Purity 93%±3
● Pressure 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01