|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
132 Nm3/hr PSA Oxygen Making Machine,
Aluminium Soldering PSA Oxygen Machine,
Bright PSA Oxygen Machine
PSA Oxygen Making Machine With New Oxygen Production Process To Reduce Energy Consumption And Capital Investment
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
PSA oxygen generator uses high-quality zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent to produce oxygen from air under certain pressure according to the principle of pressure swing adsorption. The purified and dried compressed air is adsorbed under pressure and desorbed under reduced pressure in the adsorber. Due to the aerodynamic effect, the diffusion rate of nitrogen in the micropores of zeolite molecular sieve is much higher than that of oxygen. Nitrogen is preferentially adsorbed by zeolite molecular sieve, and oxygen is enriched in the gas phase to form finished oxygen. Then, after decompression to atmospheric pressure, the adsorbent desorbs the adsorbed nitrogen and other impurities to realize regeneration. Generally, two adsorption towers are set in the system, one for adsorption and oxygen production, and the other for desorption and regeneration. The PLC program controller controls the opening and closing of the pneumatic valve to make the two towers circulate alternately, so as to achieve the purpose of continuous production of high-quality oxygen.
· Adopt new oxygen production process, continuously optimize unit design, and reduce energy consumption and capital investment;
· The automatic charging technology of air inlet pressure difference is adopted to extend the service life of the equipment and reduce the oxygen manufacturing cost;
· The modular structure with unique national patented technology is adopted. The equipment structure is clear and smooth, compact and beautiful, and has great flexibility, which is convenient for future system expansion and reduce investment cost;
· It is friendly to the environment by reducing energy consumption;
· Simple operation, stable operation, high degree of automation, can realize unmanned operation.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery ≤132Nm3/hr;
● Purity 93%±3
● Pressure 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01