|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
96 Nm3/hr PSA Oxygen Machine,
PLC Control PSA Oxygen Machine,
Automatic Operation PSA Oxygen Machine
Full-Automatic Operation And PLC Control System Oxygen Of PSA Oxygen Machine
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
The PSA oxygen plant takes clean compressed air as raw material and high-quality zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent to produce oxygen from air under certain pressure. The purified and dried compressed air is adsorbed under pressure and desorbed under reduced pressure in the adsorber. Due to the aerodynamic effect, the diffusion rate of nitrogen in the micropores of zeolite molecular sieve is much higher than that of oxygen. Nitrogen is preferentially adsorbed by zeolite molecular sieve, and oxygen is enriched in the gas phase to form finished oxygen. Then, after decompression to atmospheric pressure, the adsorbent desorbs the adsorbed nitrogen and other impurities to realize regeneration. Generally, two adsorption towers are set in the system, one for adsorption and oxygen production, and the other for desorption and regeneration. The PLC program controller controls the opening and closing of the pneumatic valve to make the two towers circulate alternately, so as to obtain high purity oxygen (93% ± 3%).
· The equipment has stable performance, adopts PLC control, can realize full-automatic operation, and the annual operation failure rate is low;
· The gate valve conversion of all system software is controlled by PLC automatic control system, with high automation technology level and unmanned actual operation;
· Online monitoring of oxygen purity to ensure the required oxygen purity is stable;
· PSA oxygen production adopts imported PLC intelligent control system, which is simple to operate and can produce gas by plugging in the power supply;
· No man is necessary to stand by and monitor the oxygen plant when it;s working;
· The low purity oxygen in the initial stage of start-up is emptied automatically, and the air is delivered after reaching the target.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery ≤96Nm3/hr;
● Purity 93%±3
● Pressure 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01