|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
66 Nm3/hr Oxygen Output PSA Machine,
PSA Oxygen Generator PLC Control,
Oxygen Making Machine 1.0Mpa
Reducing Floor Area By Compact Equipment Structure Design Of PSA Oxygen Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description:
According to the characteristics of zeolites, using the difference of adsorption capacity of zeolites for oxygen and nitrogen in air, the separation of oxygen and nitrogen was realized by pressure swing adsorption. Zeolite molecular sieve is a kind of material with many micropores. When the pressure increases, zeolite molecular sieve adsorbs nitrogen and oxygen is retained. When the pressure decreases, zeolite molecular sieve desorbs nitrogen and regenerates. Usually, a double tower structure is adopted, one tower is used for adsorption and the other tower is used for desorption. Under the control of the system, it automatically switches and works alternately, so as to obtain stable oxygen products.
● Compact equipment structure design, reducing floor area;
● Adopt imported PLC to control automatic operation. The oxygen flow, pressure and purity can be adjusted and continuously displayed, the pressure, flow and purity alarm can be set, the remote automatic control can be realized, and various working conditions can be monitored in real time, so as to ensure the stability of gas purity and flow;
●The equipment has compact structure design and reduces the floor area;
●Compact structure will have less requirements of floor;
● The performance of the equipment is stable, and PLC control is adopted to realize full-automatic operation with low annual failure rate.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery ≤66Nm3/hr;
● Purity 93%±3
● Pressure 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01