|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤30 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
PSA Oxygen Generator Aluminium Soldering,
30Nm3/hr Output Industrial Oxygen Generator,
Aluminium Soldering Industrial Oxygen Generator
Professional After-Sales And Technical Support For PSA Oxygen Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
Pressure swing adsorption oxygen production is based on the principle of pressure swing adsorption, using high-quality zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent to separate nitrogen and oxygen components in raw air. Nitrogen, carbon dioxide and water vapor in the air are adsorbed by adsorbent, while oxygen is separated through the adsorption bed. When the adsorbed components in the adsorption tower reach saturation, it can desorb the atmosphere and regenerate the adsorbent.
· Provide professional after-sales technical support to make users worry free;
· Optional with oxygen flow, purity automatic control system, range control system;
· Perfect process design and selection of new molecular sieve;
· High quality components are the guarantee of stable and reliable operation
· Key components such as pneumatic valves and electromagnetic pilot valves are imported, with reliable operation, fast switching speed, service life of more than one million times, low failure rate, convenient maintenance and low maintenance cost;
· Compact design of equipment structure to reduce floor area;
· Strong technical force and excellent after-sales service: the equipment can be containerized. When the oxygen generator is installed on site, only the air source and power supply need to be connected.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤30Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01