|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤66 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
66 Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Machine,
Unmanned Control PSA Oxygen Machine,
Unmanned Control PSA Oxygen Generator
Convenient To Start And Stop , Realized Unmanned Automatic Control Of 66Nm3/hr PSA Oxygen Machine
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description:
Industrial oxygen generator is an automatic equipment which uses zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent, and uses the principle of pressure adsorption and pressure desorption to absorb and release oxygen from the air, so as to separate oxygen. Zeolite molecular sieve is a kind of spherical granular adsorbent which is processed by special pore type treatment process, and its surface and interior are full of micropores.
The characteristics of its pore make it possible to realize the kinetic separation of O2 and N2. The separation of O2 and N2 by zeolites is based on the small difference of the kinetic diameters of the two gases. N2 has a faster diffusion rate in the micropores of zeolites, while O2 has a slower diffusion rate. The diffusion of water and CO2 in compressed air is similar to that of nitrogen.
Finally, oxygen molecules are enriched from the adsorption tower. Pressure swing adsorption oxygen production is to use the selective adsorption characteristics of zeolite molecular sieve, using the cycle of pressure adsorption and vacuum desorption, so that the compressed air alternately enters the adsorption tower to achieve air separation, so as to continuously produce high-purity product oxygen.
● It is convenient to start and stop, and has realized unmanned automatic control;
● Adopt new oxygen production industry section to optimize the design of the device continuously, reduce energy consumption and capital investment;
● Oxygen can be produced on site only by connecting the power supply;
● It has the features of simple and stable operation, high degree of automation and unmanned operation;
● Mechatronics design to achieve automatic operation is unattended;
● High level of automation, which can realize the unattended management of the device on site.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤66Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01