|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤30 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
30 Nm3/Hr Medical Oxygen Generator,
1.0Mpa Medical Oxygen Generator,
30 Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Generator
30Nm3/h Flow Rate Of Medical Oxygen Generator With PSA Technology
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description:
Medical oxygen generator is a new type of equipment based on pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technology, using molecular sieve physical adsorption and desorption technology to extract oxygen from the air. It uses air as raw material and molecular sieve as adsorbent. Under normal temperature and low pressure, the nitrogen adsorption capacity of molecular sieve increases when it is pressurized and decreases when it is depressurized, forming a cycle process of pressurized adsorption and depressurized desorption.
At the same time, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, gaseous acid, alkali and other gaseous oxides in the air are adsorbed or filtered, so that the purity of the oxygen produced can reach 93% ± 3, and the oxygen produced can not contain harmful components to human body, so that the oxygen can meet the requirements of medical oxygen.
· Small in investment, large in adsorption capacity, high in compression resistance and long in service life;
· It has the advantages of low operation cost, low energy consumption and high efficiency;
· PSA oxygen generator is convenient to produce oxygen for medical use;
· PSA technology process is a simple oxygen production method, which its energy consumption is only the electric energy consumed by air compressor.;
· The advanced technology is aimed to save capital investment and reduce fault points;
· Cylindrical gas distribution is adopted to make the gas distribution in the adsorption cylinder more uniform and the adsorption efficiency is high.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤30Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01