|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤132 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
High Automation PSA Oxygen Plant,
Chemical Industry PSA Oxygen Plant,
132Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Gas Generator
Simple Operation , High Degree Of Automation PSA Oxygen Plant
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description:
Pressure swing adsorption oxygen generator (PSA) is a safe, convenient and energy-saving method to produce oxygen directly on site. Pressure swing adsorption oxygen generator is mainly based on the different adsorption rates of zeolite molecular sieve for oxygen and nitrogen. Zeolite molecular sieve preferentially adsorbs nitrogen, while most of the oxygen is enriched in the non adsorption phase. Zeolite itself has the characteristics that the adsorption capacity of nitrogen increases under pressure and decreases under pressure.
Using the characteristics of pressure swing adsorption, oxygen and nitrogen can be separated to get the gas we need. Because the adsorbent has a certain adsorption capacity, it needs to be regenerated when the adsorption is saturated, so the adsorption of single adsorption bed is intermittent. In order to ensure continuous gas supply, double adsorption towers in parallel are used for adsorption alternately, one tower works, one tower regenerates and continuously produces oxygen.
· Simple operation, high degree of automation, can realize unmanned operation;
· The automatic charging technology of air inlet pressure difference is adopted to extend the service life of the equipment and reduce the oxygen manufacturing cost;
· The equipment is simple, and the service life of molecular sieve is more than 10 years;
· The amount and purity of oxygen can be adjusted according to the actual use, the stable purity can reach 93 ± 3%;
· the oxygen production time is fast, and the qualified oxygen can be produced within 30 minutes;
· Simple operation, stable operation, high degree of automation, can realize unmanned operation.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤132Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01