|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤48 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
48Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Gas Generator,
Glass Melting PSA Oxygen Gas Generator,
Modular PSA Oxygen Generator
Steady Performance PSA Oxygen Plant With Capacity Of 48Nm3/Hr Used In Glass Melting
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
Pressure swing adsorption oxygen generator, under the condition of normal temperature and pressure, uses the selective adsorption characteristics of special adsorbent (zeolite molecular sieve), under the condition of pressure, preferentially adsorbs nitrogen, carbon dioxide, water and other impurities in the air, so as to obtain high purity oxygen. Under the condition of reducing the pressure, nitrogen and other impurities in the adsorbent are desorbed, and the adsorbent is regenerated. Double tower (or multi tower) circulation work, so as to achieve adsorption desorption circulation operation, continuous production of 93% purity oxygen.
· Simple technological process, modular design and low investment;
· The equipment has high automation, full-automatic unmanned operation, unqualified oxygen alarm, automatic evacuation, convenient and rapid start and stop;
· The equipment operates independently with good stability, high reliability, strong independence and good safety performance;
· Compact design of equipment structure to reduce floor area;
· The imported molecular sieve is adopted, with a service life of up to ten years, stable performance and low maintenance cost;
· The performance of the equipment is stable, and PLC control is adopted to realize full-automatic operation with low annual failure rate.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤48Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: Jack Shi