|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
94% Oxygen Producing Machine,
PSA Oxygen Producing Machine,
Medical Industry PSA Oxygen Gas Generator
93±3% High Purity Of Oxygen Gas For Medical Use
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description:
The compressed air is removed from oil, dust and other solid impurities and most of the gaseous water by the air pretreatment system. The compressed air enters the oxygen and nitrogen separation unit equipped with zeolite molecular sieve (ZMS). The nitrogen, carbon dioxide and water vapor in the air are selectively absorbed by the adsorbent, and oxygen is enriched as product gas through the oxygen nitrogen separation unit. When the adsorbent in the oxygen nitrogen separation unit is close to adsorption saturation, the compressed air enters another regenerated adsorption tower to continue to absorb and produce oxygen.
The saturated adsorption tower releases pressure to atmospheric pressure and introduces some product oxygen to clean the adsorbent bed, so that the saturated adsorbent can be desorbed and regenerated, so as to prepare for the next adsorption. Multiple oxygen and nitrogen separation units are formed in parallel or in series. Under the control of PLC system, continuous oxygen production can be completed through cycle switching, which is called oxygen generation by atmospheric pressure desorption and pressure swing adsorption.
· The purity of oxygen is stable, which is completely displayed by the instrument to ensure the required purity of oxygen;
· Reliable performance: imported microcomputer control, automatic operation, no need for special training operators, just press the start switch, can automatically run, to achieve continuous production of oxygen;
· Low cost: PSA process is a simple method of oxygen production, which can produce oxygen in a few minutes after start-up, with low energy consumption and lower oxygen cost than cryogenic air separation;
· If the imported zeolite molecular sieve is selected, it has large adsorption capacity, high compression performance and long service life;
· Reasonable structure, advanced process, safety and stability, low energy consumption;
· Compared with the high cost of bottled oxygen and liquid oxygen, oxygen generator has the lowest cost of oxygen production, which is the most cost-effective for enterprises engaged in medical treatment, plateau, breeding, environmental protection and combustion.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤12Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01