|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Water Treatment PSA Oxygen Generator,
24Nm3/hr PSA Oxygen Generator,
1.0Mpa PSA Oxygen Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator Applied In Waste Water Treatment With Purity Of 90-93%
|PSA Oxygen Generator|
Atmospheric dew point
Working Principle Description
In the process of producing oxygen, the raw material is compressed air which is from nature. Through applying the PSA technology to separate oxygen and nitrogen. To absorb and produce oxygen under certain pressure, the high-quality zeolite molecular sieve will be used. When the compressed air is purified and dried, and then carried out through the tank by the process of adsorption and desorption. Because of the effect of aerodynamic, the diffusion rate of nitrogen is much higher than oxygen in zeolite molecular sieve. Nitrogen is preferentially adsorbed by zeolite molecular sieve, and oxygen is enriched in the oxygen tank.Then, the adsorbent desorbs the nitrogen to achieve regeneration after decompression to atmospheric pressure. Usually, it has two adsorption towers in the system, one is for desorption and regeneration, and the other one is for adsorption and oxygen generation. Through controlling PLC program to open and close the pneumatic valve so that the two towers circulate alternately, and finally the qualified oxygen(93%±3) is achieved.
· The raw material is air so that it can be recycled and protect the environment;
· Fast start-up speed, qualified oxygen(93%±3) can be provided within 15 ~ 30 minutes;
· The whole process can be unattended because of the fully automatic operation of the plant;
· With the compact and solid molecular sieve, it will have a longer service life and work efficiently;
· Different pressure, purity and flow rate can meet different needs of customers;
· Reasonable structure, advanced process, safety and stability, low energy consumption;
· Compared with the bottled oxygen and liquid oxygen, oxygen generator has the lowest cost and the most cost-effective for enterprises engaged in medical treatment, plateau, breeding, environmental protection and combustion.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery ≤24Nm3/hr;
● Purity 93%±3
● Pressure 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01