|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
12Nm3/Hr Industrial Oxygen Generator,
1.0Mpa Industrial Oxygen Generator,
Forging Steel Psa O2 Generator
High Purity Oxygen Plant Working Automatically Used In Industry For Forging Steel
|PSA Oxygen Generator|
Atmospheric dew point
Working Principle Description:
In PSA oxygen generating process, taking clean compressed air as raw material and using high-quality zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent to produce oxygen from air under certain pressure. When the compressed air was purified and dried , then carried out in the adsorber by pressuring adsorption and decompression desorption. Because of the aerodynamic effect, the diffusion rate of oxygen in zeolite molecular sieve is much lower than nitrogen.
Nitrogen is preferentially adsorbed by zeolite molecular sieve, and oxygen is enriched in the gas phase to form finished oxygen.Then, the adsorbent desorbs nitrogen to achieve regeneration after decompression to atmospheric pressure. Generally, there are two adsorption towers in the system, one is for adsorption and oxygen generation, the other one is for desorption and regeneration. In order to make the two towers circulate alternately to get higher purity oxygen(93%±3), PLC program controller is used to control the opening and closing of pneumatic valve.
· The whole process can be realized unattended because the plant can operate automatically;
· Start-up fast, qualified oxygen can be produced within 15 ~ 30 minutes;
· The compact and solid filling of molecular sieve can work for the longer service life;
· Through controlling the pressure to meet different needs of customers;
· Reasonable structure and advanced process make the plant more solid and economic;
· Compared with the high cost of bottled oxygen and liquid oxygen, oxygen generator has the lowest cost of oxygen production, which is the most cost-effective for enterprises.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery ≤12Nm3/hr;
● Purity 93%±3
● Pressure 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: Mr. Jack Shi