Pressure swing adsorption oxygen gas generating device from China factory
1, Working principle of industrial oxygen generator:
Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) method is a new oxygen technology developed rapidly in 1970s. It is the air as raw material, using a highly efficient, highly selective solid adsorbent - molecular sieve to nitrogen and oxygen selective adsorption, the air nitrogen and oxygen separation. Both nitrogen and oxygen have quadrupole moment, but the quadrupole moment of nitrogen (0.31 A u65289X is much larger than that of oxygen (0.10 A u65289X), so the adsorption capacity of nitrogen on zeolite molecular sieve is stronger than that of oxygen (the interaction between nitrogen and ions on molecular sieve surface is stronger). Therefore, when air passes through the adsorption bed equipped with zeolite molecular sieve adsorbent under pressure, nitrogen is absorbed by the molecular sieve. Due to less adsorption of oxygen, it is enriched in the gas phase and flows out of the adsorption bed, so that oxygen and nitrogen are separated to obtain oxygen. When the molecular sieve adsorbs nitrogen to near saturation, stop the air and reduce the pressure of the adsorption bed, the nitrogen adsorbed by the molecular sieve can be desorbed, and the molecular sieve is regenerated and reused.Oxygen can be produced continuously by switching between two or more adsorption beds. The boiling points of argon and oxygen are close to each other. Therefore, pressure converter adsorption oxygen plant can only obtain oxygen with a concentration of 90%~95% (the limit concentration of oxygen is 95.6%, and the rest is argon), which is also called oxygen enrichment when compared with the concentration of 99.5% or more in cryogenic air separation plant. The whole system consists of the following components: compressed air purification module, air storage tank, oxygen and nitrogen separation device, oxygen buffer tank.
2, Technical features of PSA industrial oxygen generator:
- The compressed air is equipped with air purification and drying treatment device, which can prolong the service life of molecular sieve;
- The new pneumatic globe valve adopted has the advantages of fast opening and closing speed, no leakage, long switching life, frequent use of psa process and high reliability;
- Perfect process design, selection of new molecular sieve;
- Adopt the new oxygen production process, continuously optimize the device design, reduce energy consumption and capital investment;
- Simple process, compact equipment structure design, saving floor space;
- Stable equipment performance, PLC control, can achieve automatic operation, low annual operation failure rate
- High degree of automation, fast gas production.Start, shut down just press the button, start within 20 minutes to produce gas;
- Low energy consumption, low operating costs, raw air from nature, only supply compressed air and power supply can produce oxygen;
- Automatic operation of the equipment, the whole process can achieve unatten
- High efficiency molecular sieve loading, more compact, more solid, longer service life;
- Pressure, purity, flow stable adjustable, to meet different needs of custom;
- Reasonable structure, advanced process, safe and stable, low energy consumption;
- Compared with the high cost of bottled oxygen and liquid oxygen operation, oxygen making machine has the lowest cost of oxygen making. For enterprises engaged in medical treatment, plateau, breeding, environmental protection and combustion support for a long time, using oxygen making machine is the most cost-effective;
Oxygen-enriched combustion, industrial oxygen generator can be widely used in petrochemical industry, electric furnace steelmaking, papermaking, glass production, making ozone, aquaculture, sewage treatment, aerospace and other industries and fields, for the different requirements of different users of different industries use of oxygen, since provide personalized, specialized oxygen equipment, fully meet the requirements of different users of gas.
PSA industrial oxygen generator system flow
- Obtain compressed air and its pretreatment: compressed air with a pressure of about 0.6-0.7mpa is provided by an applicable air compressor.The compressed air is removed by the p-level filter with large particle dust, cooled by the cooling dryer, and roughly dehydrated. The m-level filter removes solid-liquid mixed particles with particle size ≥1um, the h-level filter removes solid-liquid mixed particles with particle size ≥0.01um, and the c-level filter removes oil and water;
- Fine dewatering: twin tower drying, adsorption and analysis alternately, depth dewatering, atmospheric dewpoint can be about -40℃ dry air;
- Steady flow and steady pressure: the pure compressed air passes through the air buffer tank to provide stable pressure and flow of raw gas for the adsorption column;
- Nitrogen removal by adsorption: compressed air enters the adsorption tower, one tower adsorption, the other tower desorption (regeneration), with two towers in parallel, alternating compression adsorption and decompression regeneration, so as to obtain continuous oxygen flow;
- Stable flow and pressure regulation: after adsorption, the process buffer tank is set up, which meets the process requirements and plays the role of stable flow and pressure regulation, so as to obtain the stable oxygen flow with purity ≥90% and pressure ≥ 0.4mpa;
- Device Ⅰ, Ⅱ adsorption oxygen intake valve and outlet valve of the tower and upper and lower valve automatically by programmable controller according to the stipulated time, periodically to produce gas adsorption and stripping of regeneration. A ball valve is installed in the oxygen outlet pipeline to regulate the outlet flow and oxygen purity of the oxygen generator, and a flowmeter is installed to detect the flow, and an oxygen sampling port is set up to detect oxygen purity and dew point.
Precautions for safe use
- Oxygen is a dangerous gas that can aid combustion.Therefore, gas leakage in confined space should be prevented to avoid accident;
- Protection, safety signs and safety devices shall not be moved, altered or adjusted;
- When the equipment is working, the door of the electrical box should be closed and forbidden to open;
- Never start the machine in an unsafe state. If problems are found, do not attempt to start it;
- The highest working pressure should not be higher than the design pressure of the equipment (please refer to the nameplate for the design parameters of the equipment);
- The equipment shell must be grounded to avoid electrical accidents, and the use of gas must comply with gas safety regulations;
- Never operate the machine in the phase deficiency state (check the power supply has enough voltage and phase number before starting), or it will cause damage to the equipment;
- Failure to follow the procedures and precautions in the manual will result in the possibility of accidents and personal safety;
- Operators must comply with local work, operation and safety regulations and existing factory internal regulations
Related equipment introduction
The output of the psa oxygen production equipment in this project is oxygen, and the oxygen content is 93±3%.Dew point: ≤-60 ℃. The following equipment can be added after PSA:
- Add ozone equipment to make ozone.
- Different proportions of mixed gas can be obtained by adding proportioning device.
Technical characteristics of pure oxygen outlet
Atmospheric dew point:--60℃(Under normal pressure)
Temperature: normal temperature
Date of delivery:75 days after receiving deposit,
Monthly output:60 sets/month
Payment term:30% deposit against the signed PI,70% balance should be paid before shipment.
After Sales:Factory site installation and debugging qualified acceptance