Description of working principle of nitrogen purification system:
Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) method is a new nitrogen production technology developed rapidly in the 1970s. It takes air as raw material, USES a kind of high efficiency, the high selectivity solid adsorbent - the coke molecular sieve to the nitrogen and the oxygen selective adsorption, separates the nitrogen and the oxygen in the air. Coke molecular sieve is a nonpolar molecule which preferentially adsorbs oxygen. The separation of oxygen and nitrogen by carbon molecular sieve is mainly based on the different diffusion rates of the two gases on the surface of carbon molecular sieve, The smaller diameter of the gas (oxygen) diffusion faster, more into the molecular sieve solid phase; The larger diameter of the gas (nitrogen) diffusion is slow, less into the molecular sieve solid phase. In this way, nitrogen enrichment components can be obtained in the gas phase to produce high purity nitrogen.
Products mainly used in the petrochemical industry, metallurgy, electronics, chemical fiber, medicine, food, beverage and other industries.
Compared with the traditional nitrogen production method, this method has the following advantages:
- Simple technological process, small structure, small floor area, equipment assembly adaptability;
- High degree of automation, fast gas production. Start, shut down just press the button, start within 20 minutes to produce gas;
- Low energy consumption, low operating costs, raw air from nature, just provide compressed air and power supply can make nitrogen;
- Easy to adjust the purity, product gas purity is only affected by the nitrogen emission, can be arbitrarily adjusted between 95% and 99.99%, high purity nitrogen machine can be arbitrarily adjusted between 99% and 99.999%;
- Can realize unmanned operation, the device has strong adaptability;
- The raw air is taken from nature and nitrogen is produced by supplying compressed air and power. Low energy consumption, low operating cost;
- The snowstorm method is used to fill molecular sieve to avoid the powder phenomenon of molecular sieve caused by high-pressure air shock and ensure the long time use of molecular sieve;
- Digital display flowmeter with pressure compensation, high precision industrial process monitoring secondary instrument, with instantaneous flow and cumulative calculation function;
- Import analyzer online testing, high precision, maintenance free.
- SMT Industry Application
Nitrogen filling reflow welding and wave soldering, using nitrogen can effectively restrain the oxidation of solder, improve the wettability of welding, accelerate the wetting speed, reduce the production of tin ball, avoid bridging, and reduce welding defects,DEMING SMT electronics manufacturers with hundreds of sets of cost-effective pressure swing adsorption nitrogen machine, SMT industry has a large customer base, SMT industry share of more than 90%.
- Semiconductor packaging industry applications
Nitrogen is used for packaging, sintering, annealing, reduction and storage.Pressure swing adsorption nitrogen production machine helps the major manufacturers in the industry to win the first opportunity in the competition, to achieve effective value enhancement.
- Electronic components industry applications
Selective welding, purging and encapsulating with nitrogen. Scientific nitrogen inert protection has been proved to be an essential and important link in the successful production of high quality electronic components.
- Application in chemical industry and new material industry
Nitrogen is used to create oxygen free atmosphere in chemical process, to improve the safety of production process and the power source of fluid transportation. Petroleum: it can be used for nitrogen purging of pipeline vessels in the system, nitrogen filling, replacement and leak detection of storage tanks, flammability gas protection, as well as diesel hydrogenation and catalytic reforming.
- Powder metallurgy, metal processing industry
Heat treatment industry application steel, iron, copper, aluminum products annealing, carbonization, high temperature furnace protection, low temperature assembly of metal parts and plasma cutting.
- Food, pharmaceutical industry applications
Mainly used in food packaging, food preservation, food storage, food drying and sterilization, medicine packaging, medicine replacement gas, medicine transport atmosphere.
- Other areas of use
In addition to the use of nitrogen machine in the above industries, in coal mine, injection molding, brazing, tire nitrogen, rubber vulcanization and many other fields are widely used.With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, nitrogen device is used in more and more fields. On-site gas production (nitrogen production machine) has gradually replaced the traditional nitrogen supply methods such as liquid nitrogen evaporation and bottled nitrogen with its advantages of saving investment, low cost and convenient use.
Description of process flow of nitrogen purification system
- Obtain pure compressed air and its pretreatment: compressed air is provided with a pressure of about 0.8~ 0.5mpa by a customizable air compressor. The compressed air of the customer is required to remove large particle dust through p-level filter, cool down through the cooling dryer, and remove water roughly. The m-class filter removes solid-liquid mixed particles with particle size ≥1um, and the h-class filter removes solid-liquid mixed particles with particle size ≥0.01um. Before adsorption, we add oil remover for oil and water removal.
- Adsorption purification: drying twin towers, adsorption and analysis alternately, deep water removal, CO2 removal, atmospheric dewpoint can be about -65℃ dry air. Exhaust gas (compressed air) discharged from the nitrogen production part of the rear stage can save about 10% ~ 15% of compressed air as the regeneration of the drying twin towers. Saving compressed air is equivalent to reducing the energy consumption of the equipment to some extent.
- Steady flow and steady pressure: the pure compressed air passes through the air buffer tank to provide stable pressure and flow of raw gas for the adsorption column.
- Nitrogen adsorption: compressed air enters the adsorption tower, one tower adsorption, the other tower desorption (regeneration), with two towers in parallel, alternating pressure adsorption and decompression regeneration, so as to obtain a continuous pure nitrogen flow.
- Stable flow and pressure regulation: after adsorption, a process buffer tank is set up to meet the process requirements. The buffer tank plays the role of stable flow and pressure regulation, so as to obtain a stable nitrogen flow with a purity ≥99.999% and a pressure of about 0.6mpa.
- Device Ⅰ, Ⅱ inlet valve, the nitrogen adsorption tower outlet valve and upper and lower valve automatically by programmable controller according to the stipulated time, periodically to produce gas adsorption and stripping of regeneration. A ball valve is installed in the nitrogen outlet pipeline to regulate the outlet flow rate and nitrogen purity of the nitrogen making machine, and a flowmeter is installed to detect the flow rate. Nitrogen sampling port is set up to detect nitrogen purity.
- Air storage tank system: the role of air storage tank system ensures the stable use of gas in oxygen and nitrogen separation system. When switching oxygen and nitrogen separation system, it prevents the instantaneous airflow velocity from too fast, affects the air purification effect, improves the compressed air quality into the adsorber, and is conducive to extending the service life of molecular sieve. The air storage tank system consists of air storage tank, protective valve, globe valve, pressure gauge, etc.
Raw gas requirements
- Medium: compressed air;
- Pressure:0.8～0.85 MPa;
- Oil Content:＜0.003ppm
Drive gas requirements
- Medium: air or nitrogen
- Atmospheric dew point:≤-10℃
Product gas characteristics
● Output—— 65Nm3/h
● Nitrogen gas purity——99.9995%(Without oxygen)
● Atmospheric dew point——≤－65℃
Note: pressure, purity and flow rate can be adjusted stably to meet different needs of customers
Date of delivery:75 days after receiving deposit,
Monthly output:60 sets/month
Payment term:30% deposit against the signed PI,70% balance should be paid before shipment.
After Sales:Factory site installation and debugging qualified acceptance