PSA industrial Oxygen generator used in petrochemical industry
PSA Oxygen Generator
PSA oxygen making machine working principle: PSA oxygen making machine is an automatic equipment which takes zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent, USES the principle of pressure adsorption, decompression desorption to adsorb and release oxygen from the air, so as to separate oxygen. Zeolite molecular sieve is a kind of processed one by special pore processing technology, the surface and the internal microporous spherical granular adsorbent. It is white. Its pass characteristics enable it to achieve the kinetic separation of oxygen and nitrogen. The effect of zeolite molecular sieve on the separation of oxygen and nitrogen is based on the slight difference in the kinetic diameters of the two gases. Nitrogen molecules have a faster diffusion rate in the pores of zeolite molecular sieve, while oxygen molecules have a slower diffusion rate. The diffusion of water and carbon dioxide in compressed air is not much different from that of nitrogen. What ends up coming out of the adsorption column is oxygen molecules.
PSA oxygen production is to use the selective adsorption characteristics of zeolite molecular sieve, using pressure adsorption, decompression desorption cycle, the compressed air into the adsorption tower to achieve air separation, so as to continuously produce high purity oxygen.
PSA oxygen production machine is based on the principle of PSA pressure adsorption, using high quality zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent, in a certain pressure, from the air to make oxygen. The purified and dried compressed air were carried out in the adsorber for pressure adsorption and decompression desorption. Due to the aerodynamic effect, the diffusion rate of nitrogen in the pores of zeolite molecular sieve is much higher than that of oxygen. Nitrogen is preferentially adsorbed by zeolite molecular sieve, and oxygen is enriched in the gas phase to form finished oxygen. The adsorbent then desorbs the adsorbed impurities such as nitrogen through decompression to atmospheric pressure. Generally, two adsorption towers are set in the system, one is for adsorption and oxygen generation, the other is for desorption and regeneration. PLC program controller is used to control the opening and closing of pneumatic valve to make the two towers circulate alternately, so as to realize the purpose of continuous production of high-quality oxygen. The whole system consists of the following components: compressed air purification unit, air storage tank, oxygen and nitrogen separation device, oxygen buffer tank.
2, Technical characteristics of PSA oxygen generator:
- Compressed air is equipped with air purification and drying treatment device. Clean and dry compressed air is conducive to extending the service life of molecular sieve.
- The new pneumatic globe valve adopted has the advantages of fast opening and closing speed, no leakage, long service life, frequent use of psa process and high reliability.
- Perfect process design, selection of new molecular sieve.
- Adopt new technology of oxygen production, optimize device design constantly, reduce energy consumption and capital investment.
- The compact structure of the equipment reduces the occupied floor space.
- Stable performance, PLC control, automatic operation, low annual failure rate.
- Fast start-up speed, 15 ~ 30 minutes can provide qualified oxygen.
- Fully automatic operation of the equipment, the whole process can realize unattended
- High efficiency molecular sieve filling, more compact, more solid, longer service life.
- Stable and adjustable pressure, purity and flow to meet different needs of customers.
- Reasonable structure, advanced process, safety and stability, low energy consumption.
- Compared with the high cost of bottled oxygen and liquid oxygen, oxygen generator has the lowest cost of oxygen production, which is the most cost-effective for enterprises engaged in medical treatment, plateau, breeding, environmental protection and combustion.
PSA industrial oxygen generator can be widely used in oxygen-enriched combustion petrochemical industry, electric furnace steelmaking, papermaking, glass production, making ozone, aquaculture, sewage treatment, aerospace and other industries and fields, for the different requirements of different users of different industries use of oxygen, since provide personalized, specialized oxygen equipment, fully meet the requirements of different users of gas.
PSA oxygen generator system components and working process
- Compressed air purification units:Air compressor to provide compressed air first into the compressed air purification component, compressed air by the first pipeline filters to remove most of the oil, water and dust, then through freeze drying machine further in addition to water, fine filter oil removal, dust removal, and by superfinishing deep purification filter, to prevent possible trace oil seepage, provide full protection for molecular sieve. Rigorous air purification components ensure the life of the molecular sieve.
- Air storage tank:The role of the air tank is to reduce the flow of pulsation, as a buffer;In this way, the pressure fluctuation of the system can be reduced, and the compressed air can pass through the compressed air purification component smoothly, so as to fully remove the oil and water impurities and reduce the load of subsequent PSA oxygen and nitrogen separation device. At the same time, when the adsorption tower is switched, it also provides a large amount of compressed air required for PSA oxygen and nitrogen separation device to rapidly boost pressure in a short time, so that the pressure in the adsorption tower will soon rise to the working pressure, ensuring the reliable and stable operation of the equipment.
- Oxygen and nitrogen separation unit:There are two adsorption towers A and B equipped with special molecular sieve. When the clean compressed air enters the inlet end of tower A and flows through the molecular sieve to the outlet end, N2 is adsorbed by it, and oxygen of the product flows out from the outlet end of the adsorption tower. After A period of time, the molecular sieve in tower A adsorbs saturated. At this time, A tower automatically stop adsorption, compressed air flow into B tower for nitrogen absorption and oxygen production, and A tower molecular sieve regeneration. Molecular sieve regeneration is achieved by rapidly lowering the adsorption column to atmospheric pressure to remove the adsorbed nitrogen. The two towers adsorb and regenerate alternately, complete oxygen and nitrogen separation, and continuously output oxygen. These processes are controlled by a programmable logic controller (PLC).When the oxygen content at the outlet end is less than the set value, the PLC program functions to automatically vent the valve, and automatically vent the unqualified oxygen to ensure that the unqualified oxygen does not flow to the gas point. The noise is reduced to less than 75dBA by silencer when the gas is discharged.
- Oxygen buffer tank:The oxygen buffer tank is used to balance the pressure and purity of oxygen separated from the nitrogen-oxygen separation system to ensure the stability of continuous oxygen supply. At the same time, after the switch of the adsorption tower, it will recharge part of its own gas adsorption tower, on the one hand to help the adsorption tower boost pressure, but also play a role in protecting the bed, in the process of equipment work plays a very important role in the process of technological assistance.
● Oxygen output——≤88Nm3/hr
● Pressure——0.3~0.4 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point——≤－40℃
Date of delivery:75 days after receiving deposit,
Monthly output:60 sets/month
Payment term:30% deposit against the signed PI,70% balance should be paid before shipment.
After Sales:Factory site installation and debugging qualified acceptance