|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤75 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Molecular Sieve PSA Oxygen Gas Generator,
PLC Control PSA Oxygen Gas Generator,
PLC Control Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generator
Special Molecular Sieve To Protect PSA Oxygen Generator And Have Long Service Life
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
After removing oil, water, dust and other impurities through the air purification system, compressed air enters the adsorption tower with zeolite molecular sieve. Nitrogen, carbon dioxide and water vapor in the air are largely absorbed by the molecular sieve, while oxygen passes through the adsorbent due to the high diffusion rate, so as to realize the separation of nitrogen and oxygen. When the nitrogen and other impurities adsorbed in the adsorption tower reach saturation, the pressure is reduced to make the zeolite molecules desorb and regenerate, which can be reused. Two adsorption towers are used to work circularly under the control of PLC to continuously produce high-quality oxygen.
· Compressed air purification components have long service life, easy to replace and maintain;
· Zeolite molecular sieve is loaded by special method to make the molecular sieve evenly distributed without dead angle and not easy to pulverize;
· the adsorption tower adopts multi-stage air flow distribution device and self pressing device;
· the adsorption performance of zeolite molecular sieve is kept in a pressing state, so as to ensure that there is no fluidization phenomenon in the adsorption process and effectively prolong the service life of zeolite molecular sieve;
· Compact design of equipment structure to reduce floor area;
· The performance of the equipment is stable, and PLC control is adopted to realize full-automatic operation with low annual failure rate.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤75Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01