|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
96% Purity PSA Oxygen Generator,
PLC System PSA Oxygen Generator,
12Nm3/hr Output PSA Oxygen Generator
New Type Of High-Tech Equipment , Low Cost And Small Volume Of PSA Oxygen Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
Compressed air is removed from oil, dust and other solid impurities and most of the gaseous water through air pretreatment system, and enters into oxygen nitrogen separation unit with zeolite molecular sieve (ZMS), nitrogen, carbon dioxide and water vapor in air are selected to be absorbed by adsorbent, and oxygen is enriched as product gas through oxygen nitrogen separation unit. When the adsorbent in the oxygen nitrogen separation unit is near adsorption saturation, compressed air enters another regenerated adsorption tower to continue to absorb oxygen, while the adsorption saturated adsorption tower will release pressure to atmospheric pressure and introduce some product oxygen to clean the adsorbent bed, so as to make the adsorption saturated adsorbent desorption and regeneration, so as to prepare for the next adsorption. The system consists of parallel or series of oxygen nitrogen separation units, which are controlled by PLC system to realize continuous oxygen production.
· PSA oxygen production system is a new type of high-tech equipment, which has the advantages of low cost, small volume, light weight and simple operation;
· PSA oxygen generator has fast oxygen production speed, oxygen production can be started and stopped at any time, with flexible operation and great flexibility;
· Producing oxygen fast and it can be use at any time if needed;
· Small volume and simple operation of PSA oxygen generator can be adjusted easily;
· Reasonable structure, advanced process, safety and stability, low energy consumption;
· Compared with the high cost of bottled oxygen and liquid oxygen, oxygen generator has the lowest cost of oxygen production, which is the most cost-effective for enterprises engaged in medical treatment, plateau, breeding, environmental protection and combustion.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery ≤12Nm3/hr;
● Purity 93%±3
● Pressure 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01