|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤132 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
PSA Oxygen Generator 132 Nm3/Hr,
Unattended Control PSA Oxygen Generator,
Unattended Control PSA O2 Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator With Features Of Low Production Cost And Energy Saving
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
Zeolite molecular sieve is used as adsorbent for PSA oxygen production. Under a certain pressure, the adsorption of nitrogen in the air by zeolite molecular sieve is much greater than that of oxygen. Therefore, through the programmable control of the opening and closing of the pneumatic valve, tower a and Tower B can alternately cycle, pressure adsorption and decompression desorption to complete the separation of oxygen and nitrogen and obtain the required purity of oxygen.
· Adopt new oxygen production process, continuously optimize plant design, reduce energy consumption and capital investment;
· Raw materials are from natural air, low production cost, no pollutants, energy saving and environmental protection;
· Simple operation, rapid and stable oxygen production, oxygen flow can be adjusted at will;
· The amount and purity of oxygen can be adjusted according to the actual use, the stable purity can reach 93 ± 3%;
· the oxygen production time is fast, and the qualified oxygen can be produced within 30 minutes;
· The whole machine is controlled intelligently and unattended;
· Simple operation, stable operation, high degree of automation, can realize unmanned operation.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤132Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01