|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤96 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Skid Mounted PSA Oxygen Gas Generator,
Touch Screen PSA Oxygen Gas Generator,
Siemens PLC Control PSA Oxygen Generator
Skid Mounted Module System , Convenient For Quick On-Site Installation And Start-Up
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
The separation air of the oxygen generator is mainly composed of two adsorption towers filled with molecular sieves. Under normal temperature, the compressed air enters the adsorption tower after filtration, water removal and drying. Nitrogen in the air in the adsorption tower is adsorbed by the zeolite molecular sieves. Oxygen is enriched in the gas phase and flows out from the outlet to be stored in the oxygen buffer tank. The separation of oxygen in the other tower has been completed The sub sieve is rapidly depressurized to desorb the adsorbed components, and the two towers are alternately circulated to obtain cheap oxygen with purity of 93 ± 3%. The automatic valve switching of the whole system is controlled by PLC.
· The skid mounted module system is manufactured in the factory, which is convenient for quick on-site installation and start-up;
· Fast operation, providing the required oxygen in 15-30 minutes;
· High-quality of different parts guarantee the long service life;
· The device has a high degree of automation, and can be put into normal operation in a short time after startup, and output qualified products;
· The equipment runs automatically and no workers are needed in the whole production process;
· The control system adopts Siemens PLC + touch screen, with high degree of automation and fast gas production. The designed purity can be reached within 15 minutes after starting up.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤96Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01