|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤66 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
PLC Operated PSA Oxygen Plant,
Low Failure Rate PSA Oxygen Plant,
PLC Operated PSA Oxygen Generator
PSA Oxygen Plant With Low Annual Failure Rate , Operated Automatically By PLC
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
The ambient air is compressed and pressurized by the air compressor, purified by the cold water removal filter (water removal and dust removal), and then enters the pressure swing adsorption device composed of two adsorption towers equipped with zeolite molecular sieve. In the process of compressed air flowing through the adsorption tower from bottom to top, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and water vapor in the air are adsorbed on the surface of the molecular sieve, and the oxygen not adsorbed is gathered on the top of the adsorption tower as a product The gas flows out into the oxygen buffer tank and is sent to the user for use after passing the measurement and purity test. Two adsorption towers alternately carry out adsorption and regeneration, so as to realize the continuous production of oxygen.
· The equipment has stable performance and can be operated automatically by PLC, with low annual failure rate;
· Adopt new oxygen production industry section to optimize the design of the device continuously, reduce energy consumption and capital investment;
· The equipment structure is designed compactly to reduce the floor area;
· PSA process is a simple oxygen production method, which uses air as raw material, and its energy consumption is only the electric energy consumed by air compressor.;
· Selection of new molecular sieve makes sure the long working life of the plant;
· Compressed air is equipped with air purification and drying treatment device, which is clean and dry air, which is conducive to the long-term service life of molecular sieve.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤66Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01