|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤24 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Zeolite Molecular Sieve PSA Oxygen Plant,
24 Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Plant,
Molecular Sieve Medical Oxygen Plant
Famous Brand Pneumatic Valve , Continuous Working Of PSA Oxygen Plant
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
The compressed air is used as raw material and PSA technology is used to purify oxygen in air, so as to obtain oxygen products. After the environment atmosphere is compressed and purified, the bed layer is absorbed by molecular sieve, which allows oxygen to penetrate the bed layer and output as products, while the rest of the gas is adsorbed in the molecular sieve bed.
When the product delivery valve of the adsorber is closed and the reverse pressure relief valve is opened, the gas adsorbed in the molecular sieve will be released into the atmosphere, and then the bed layer will be washed and purified by the product oxygen in reverse direction, and then it will be completely regenerated, so that it can enter the next oxygen production cycle.
In order to ensure the stable flow of the product, the oxygen production device is equipped with two adsorbers and is alternately converted by the switching valve, so as to realize adsorption and regeneration.
· The famous brand pneumatic valve is used to ensure the continuous operation of the equipment;
· The design of non-conforming oxygen automatic recovery and utilization can effectively reduce the energy consumption of equipment;
· Various fault diagnosis, alarm and processing functions;
· By using high quality zeolite molecular sieve to make sure longer life of the generator;
· The use of large flow pneumatic valve shortens the time of adsorption and pressure equalization, and improves the working efficiency of oxygen generator.;
· The special self force compression protection device can prolong the service life of zeolite molecular sieve.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤24Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01