|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤12 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Compact PSA Oxygen Generator,
Laboratory PSA Oxygen Generator,
12Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Gas Plant
Small Size And Compact Design Of Structure Ensures Less Area Of PSA Oxygen Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
Pressure swing adsorption oxygen generator is an automatic equipment which uses zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent, and uses the principle of pressure adsorption and depressurization desorption to adsorb and release oxygen from the air, so as to separate oxygen. Zeolite molecular sieve is a kind of spherical granular adsorbent which is processed by special pore type treatment process, and its surface and interior are full of micropores. The characteristics of its pore make it possible to realize the kinetic separation of O2 and N2. The separation of O2 and N2 by zeolites is based on the small difference of the kinetic diameters of the two gases. N2 has a faster diffusion rate in the micropores of zeolites, while O2 has a slower diffusion rate. The diffusion of water and CO2 in compressed air is similar to that of nitrogen. Finally, oxygen molecules are enriched from the adsorption tower.
· The purity of oxygen is stable, which is completely displayed by the instrument to ensure the required purity of oxygen;
· Compact design of equipment structure to reduce floor area;
· PSA process is a simple method to produce oxygen, which can be produced in a few minutes after start-up;
· If the imported zeolite molecular sieve is selected, it has large adsorption capacity, high compression performance and long service life;
· Reasonable structure, advanced process, safety and stability, low energy consumption;
· PSA oxygen generation mechanism has the advantages of high oxygen content and low energy consumption, and the oxygen purity can be adjusted arbitrarily within a certain range.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤12Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01