|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
96 Nm3/Hr Oxygen Making Machine,
1.0Mpa Oxygen Making Machine,
96 Nm3/Hr Industrial Oxygen Generator
0.4~1.0 Mpa , 96Nm3/Hr Outlet Flow Oxygen Making Machine Widely Used In Different Fields
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
Pressure swing adsorption oxygen production takes zeolite molecular sieve adsorbent as the core. According to the adsorbent at high pressure, nitrogen is selected to be adsorbed. The oxygen that is not adsorbed gathers at the top of the adsorption tower and is output as product gas. When the adsorption tower in adsorption is close to adsorption saturation, the feed air stops feeding, and then equalizes the pressure to another adsorption tower which has completed regeneration, and then releases the pressure for regeneration. The feed air is introduced into the pressure equalizing adsorption tower to start adsorption. The two adsorption towers are repeated alternately to complete the process of oxygen production.
· The unique molecular sieve protection device extends the service life of zeolite molecular sieve;
· The outlet flow of oxygen making equipment is large and the outlet pressure can be adjusted within the set range;
· Perfect process design and optimal use effect;
· The equipment operates independently with good stability, high reliability, strong independence and good safety performance;
· Compact design of equipment structure to reduce floor area;
· Optional oxygen flow, purity automatic regulation system, remote monitoring system;
· Simple operation, stable operation, high degree of automation, can realize unmanned operation.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤96Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01