|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤132 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
132 Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Generator,
Humanized PSA Oxygen Generator,
132 Nm3/Hr PSA O2 Generator
PSA Oxygen Generator With High Capacity , Pressure And Purity According To Customer's Individual Project
Specifications And Requirements
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
High quality zeolite molecular sieve is used as adsorbent in PSA oxygen production equipment, and oxygen is directly obtained from compressed air by using PSA principle. When the nitrogen and other impurities adsorbed in the adsorption tower reach a certain level, the pressure is reduced to make the zeolite molecular sieve desorb, which is the regeneration of adsorbent and can be reused. Two adsorption towers are used to work circularly under the control of PLC to continuously produce high-quality oxygen.
· According to the customer's individual project specifications and requirements, the oxygen generator has high capacity, pressure and purity;
· PSA oxygen generator adopts humanized human-machine interface, intelligent control, simple operation and fast supply of qualified oxygen;
· International famous brand PLC controller and pneumatic valve are selected to realize automatic switching and more stable operation;
· The performance of the machine is stable and reliable, it can run continuously without stopping the machine, and the oxygen concentration remains stable;
· The equipment runs automatically and no workers are needed in the whole production process;
· The pressure, purity and capacity are stable and adjustable to meet the different needs of customers.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤132Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01