PSA oxygen generator from China factory with high-performance dryer to produce qualified oxygen
1. Working principle of High pressure oxygen generator:
PSA technology uses a material called zeolite molecular sieve (ZMS) to separate gas. ZMS has a preferential adsorption for nitrogen. It will adsorb more nitrogen than oxygen. Clean dry air is raw material for the whole process. It will go through the sieve beds on the oxygen generator while producing the qualified gas.
2. Technical features of PSA industrial oxygen generator:
- The compressed air is equipped with air purification and drying treatment device, which can prolong the service life of molecular sieve;
- With the advantages of fast opening and closing, no leakage, long switching life, frequently use of the new pneumatic globe valve, it makes sure of high reliability in working time;
- Perfect process design, selection of new molecular sieve;
- Adopt the new oxygen production process, continuously optimize the device design, reduce energy consumption and capital investment;
- Simple process, compact equipment structure design, saving floor space;
- PLC control can operate automatically, low annual operation failure rate;
- High degree of automation, fast gas production. The gas can be produced within 20 minutes;
- Only the air and power supply are enough to produce oxygen, low energy consumption, low operating costs;
- High efficiency molecular sieve loading, more compact, more solid, longer service life;
- Pressure, purity, flow stable are adjustable, to meet different needs of custom;
- Reasonable structure, advanced process, safe and stable, low energy consumption;
- Main Application Fields:
Oxygen-enriched combustion, industrial oxygen generator can be widely used in petrochemical industry, electric furnace steel making, paper making, glass production, making ozone, aquaculture, sewage treatment, aerospace and other industries and fields, for the different requirements of different users of different industries use of oxygen, since provide personalized, specialized oxygen equipment, fully meet the requirements of different users of gas.
PSA industrial oxygen generator system flow
- Compressed air purification units: Raw material is providing by this unit for the whole system. The material air keeps the low cost and it is quiet friendly to the environment.
- Air storage tank:The role of the air tank is to reduce the air pulsation of piston air compressor, improve the continuity and pressure stability of the output air flow, further precipitate and separate the water and oil in the compressed air, and ensure the continuous supply of enough air. Also, it can protect the compressor so it will serve for a longer time.
- Oxygen and nitrogen separation unit:There are two adsorption towers A and B which have special molecular sieve -- ZMS. N2 will be adsorbed and O2 will flow through the pipeline into tower B when the clean compressed air enters into the tower A. In tower A, the molecular sieve will be saturated after some time of adsorbing and it will stop adsorbing automatically. Then compressed air passes through tower B for absorption of nitrogen and production of oxygen. In tower A, the molecular sieve will be regenerated by the different pressure, as well as releasing the adsorbed nitrogen. These processes are controlled by the programmable logic controller (PLC). When the oxygen purity is lower than the rated one, PLC will evacuate the valve automatically to release the unqualified oxygen. It makes sure that the quality of the required gas and the unqualified one will not go back to the pipeline.
- Oxygen buffer tank:In order to keep the stability of supplying oxygen continuously, the oxygen buffer tank plays the role of balancing the pressure. Meanwhile, when switching of the adsorption tower, it will recharge part of the gas itself to the adsorption tower. On one hand, it helps to boost the pressure in adsorption tower. On the other hand, it can protect the bed of molecular sieve. It has contributed to the technological assistance greatly in the working process.
Precautions for safe use
- Oxygen is a dangerous gas that can aid combustion.Therefore, gas leakage in confined space should be prevented to avoid accident;
- Protection, safety signs and safety devices shall not be moved, altered or adjusted;
- When the equipment is working, the door of the electrical box should be closed and forbidden to open;
- Never start the machine in an unsafe state. If problems are found, do not attempt to start it;
- The highest working pressure should not be higher than the design pressure of the equipment (please refer to the nameplate for the design parameters of the equipment);
- The equipment shell must be grounded to avoid electrical accidents, and the use of gas must comply with gas safety regulations;
- Never operate the machine in the phase deficiency state (check the power supply has enough voltage and phase number before starting), or it will cause damage to the equipment;
- Failure to follow the procedures and precautions in the manual will result in the possibility of accidents and personal safety;
- Operators must comply with local work, operation and safety regulations and existing factory internal regulations
Related equipment introduction
- The output of the PSA oxygen production equipment in this project is oxygen, and the oxygen content is 93±3%.Dew point: ≤-40 ℃.
Technical characteristics of pure oxygen outlet
Atmospheric dew point:-40℃(under normal pressure)
Temperature: normal temperature