|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Unattended Oxygen Making Machine,
75Nm3/hr PSA Oxygen Concentrator,
Compact Structure PSA Oxygen Concentrator
Reasonable Overall Layout, Compact Structure, Less Land Occupation , Convenient Installation Of PSA Oxygen Concentrator
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
Using high quality zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent, oxygen is produced from air under certain pressure. The purified and dried compressed air is adsorbed under pressure and desorbed under pressure in the adsorber. Due to the kinetic effect, the diffusion rate of nitrogen in zeolite is much higher than that of oxygen. When the adsorption does not reach equilibrium, oxygen is enriched in the gas phase to form finished oxygen. Then, the pressure is reduced to normal pressure, and the adsorbent desorbs the nitrogen and other impurities to realize regeneration. Generally, two adsorption towers are set up in the system, one for oxygen production and the other for desorption and regeneration. PLC program is used to automatically control the two towers to work alternately, so as to realize the purpose of continuous production of high-quality oxygen.
· The humanized design of the equipment has the advantages of reasonable overall layout, compact structure, less land occupation and simple and convenient installation;
· Oxygen flow and pressure can be adjusted by oneself;
· Strict design and selection of program control valve and control system can ensure the continuous output of qualified oxygen;
· Even under fluctuating conditions, due to the automatic control system, the oxygen production can be maintained and the stability of gas production can be improved;
· Computer control, simple operation and unattended operation;
· With cumulative timing function, it is convenient for customers to objectively investigate the performance of the machine and provide data sources for after-sales service.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤75Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01