|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤66 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
66Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Gas Generator,
Aquaculture Field PSA Oxygen Gas Generator,
PLC Control Industrial Oxygen Generator
Flow Rate Of 66Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Generator Widely Used In Aquaculture Field
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
The gas mixture can be separated and the adsorbent can be regenerated by using the selectivity of adsorbent for gas adsorption, that is, the adsorption capacity of different gases (adsorbents) on the adsorbent is different, and the adsorption capacity of a specific gas on the adsorbent changes with the pressure.
· Simple technological process, modular design and low investment;
· The purity and yield of the product are easy to adjust and have strong adaptability;
· It has the functions of online fault diagnosis, alarm and automatic shutdown;
· The equipment operates independently with good stability, high reliability, strong independence and good safety performance;
· Compact design of equipment structure to reduce floor area;
· PSA oxygen production equipment is characterized by wide application of gas source, high product purity, simple process, high degree of operation automation, low operation cost and low cost;
· The performance of the equipment is stable, and PLC control is adopted to realize full-automatic operation with low annual failure rate.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤66Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01