|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
93% Purity PSA Oxygen Plant,
PLC Control PSA Oxygen Plant,
12Nm3/h PSA Oxygen Plant
Production And Purity Can Be Adjusted Within The Proper Range Of PSA Oxygen Plant
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
PSA oxygen generator uses zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent, and uses the principle of pressure adsorption and desorption to adsorb and release oxygen from the air under reduced pressure, so as to separate oxygen from automatic equipment. The separation of O2 and N2 by zeolites is based on the subtle difference of the dynamic diameters of the two gases. The diffusion rate of N2 in the micropores of zeolite is higher than that of O2. With the accelerating process of industrialization, the price and market demand of PSA oxygen generator continue to grow, and the equipment plays an important role in the industry.
· PLC control can realize automatic operation, convenient maintenance, stable performance and low failure rate;
· The gas production and purity can be adjusted within the proper range;
· Continuous cycle operation, which can be fully automated;
· It is more economical than other ways of oxygen supply;
· The optimized process design and the selection of new molecular sieve can reduce the energy consumption and capital investment to the greatest extent;
· Stable operation and high degree of operation, reasonable structure, advanced process, safety and stability, low energy consumption;
· The complete assembly of the device can reduce the installation time on site and ensure the quick and convenient installation on site.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤12Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01