|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤75 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0 Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Zeolite Molecular Sieve PSA Oxygen Concentrator,
75 Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Concentrator,
75 Nm3/Hr Molecular Sieve Oxygen Generator
Uniform Airflow Distribution Of Oxygen Concentrator To Reduce Impact Of High-Speed Airflow
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
Pressure swing adsorption oxygen generator is an automatic equipment which uses zeolite molecular sieve as adsorbent, and uses the principle of pressure adsorption and depressurization desorption to adsorb and release nitrogen from the air, so as to separate oxygen. Zeolite molecular sieve is a kind of spherical particle adsorbent which is processed by special pore type treatment process, and its surface and interior are full of micropores, which is white. The characteristics of its pore make it possible to realize the kinetic separation of O2 and N2. The separation of O2 and N2 by zeolites is based on the small difference of the kinetic diameters of the two gases. N2 has a faster diffusion rate in the micropores of zeolites, while O2 has a slower diffusion rate. The diffusion of water and CO2 in compressed air is similar to that of nitrogen. Finally, oxygen molecules are enriched from the adsorption tower.
· Reasonable internal components, uniform airflow distribution, reduce the impact of high-speed airflow;
· It is convenient to use zeolite molecular sieve, qualified oxygen can be provided in about 20 minutes.;
· Strict design and selection of program control valve and control system can ensure the continuous output of qualified oxygen;
· Even under fluctuating conditions, due to the automatic control system, the oxygen production can be maintained and the stability of gas production can be improved;
· Stable operation and high degree of operation;
· With cumulative timing function, it is convenient for customers to objectively investigate the performance of the machine and provide data sources for after-sales service.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤75Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01