|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤48 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Unmanned Operation PSA Oxygen Gas Generator,
48 Nm3/Hr PSA Oxygen Gas Generator,
Unmanned Operation PSA O2 Generator
PSA With Imported PLC Control Automatic Operation To Realize Real Unmanned Operation
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
PSA (pressure swing adsorption) is a process of purifying gas mixture. The process is based on the physical adsorption of gas molecules on the internal surface of porous solid substance (adsorbent) and works in a reversible physical adsorption process between two pressure states. It is based on the fact that the impurity components in the mixed gas have greater adsorption capacity under high pressure and have higher adsorption capacity under low pressure The ideal component H2 has smaller adsorption capacity no matter in high pressure or low pressure. Under high pressure, the impurity partial pressure is increased to adsorb on the adsorbent as much as possible, so as to achieve high product purity. Desorption or regeneration of adsorbent is carried out under low pressure to minimize the residual amount of impurities on the adsorbent, so as to adsorb impurities again in the next cycle.
· Imported PLC has the feature of high-quality, it can work for a long time and control operation automatically;
· Perfect process design has the advantages of low operation cost, low energy consumption and high efficiency;
· The plant can work with unmanned operation to relieve human beings;
· The advanced control system makes the operation more simple, can realize unattended and remote control;
· Selection of new molecular sieve makes sure the long working life of the plant;
· It can monitor all kinds of working conditions in real time, so as to ensure the stability of gas purity and flow.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤48Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01