Description of working principle of nitrogen purification system:
Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) method is a new nitrogen production technology developed rapidly in the 1970s. It takes air as raw material, USES a kind of high efficiency, the high selectivity solid adsorbent - the coke molecular sieve to the nitrogen and the oxygen selective adsorption, separates the nitrogen and the oxygen in the air. Coke molecular sieve is a nonpolar molecule which preferentially adsorbs oxygen. The separation of oxygen and nitrogen by carbon molecular sieve is mainly based on the different diffusion rates of the two gases on the surface of carbon molecular sieve, The smaller diameter of the gas (oxygen) diffusion faster, more into the molecular sieve solid phase; The larger diameter of the gas (nitrogen) diffusion is slow, less into the molecular sieve solid phase. In this way, nitrogen enrichment components can be obtained in the gas phase to produce high purity nitrogen.
Products mainly used in the petrochemical industry, metallurgy, electronics, chemical fiber, medicine, food, beverage and other industries.
Compared with the traditional nitrogen production method, this method has the following advantages:
- Simple technological process, small structure, small floor area, equipment assembly adaptability;
- High degree of automation, fast gas production. Start, shut down just press the button, start within 20 minutes to produce gas;
- Low energy consumption, low operating costs, raw air from nature, just provide compressed air and power supply can make nitrogen;
- Easy to adjust the purity, product gas purity is only affected by the nitrogen emission, can be arbitrarily adjusted between 95% and 99.99%, high purity nitrogen machine can be arbitrarily adjusted between 99% and 99.999%;
- Can realize unmanned operation, the device has strong adaptability;
- The raw air is taken from nature and nitrogen is produced by supplying compressed air and power. Low energy consumption, low operating cost;
- The snowstorm method is used to fill molecular sieve to avoid the powder phenomenon of molecular sieve caused by high-pressure air shock and ensure the long time use of molecular sieve;
- Digital display flowmeter with pressure compensation, high precision industrial process monitoring secondary instrument, with instantaneous flow and cumulative calculation function;
- Import analyzer online testing, high precision, maintenance free.
- SMT Industry Application
Nitrogen filling reflow welding and wave soldering, using nitrogen can effectively restrain the oxidation of solder, improve the wettability of welding, accelerate the wetting speed, reduce the production of tin ball, avoid bridging, and reduce welding defects,DEMING SMT electronics manufacturers with hundreds of sets of cost-effective pressure swing adsorption nitrogen machine, SMT industry has a large customer base, SMT industry share of more than 90%.
- Semiconductor packaging industry applications
Nitrogen is used for packaging, sintering, annealing, reduction and storage.Pressure swing adsorption nitrogen production machine helps the major manufacturers in the industry to win the first opportunity in the competition, to achieve effective value enhancement.
- Electronic components industry applications
Selective welding, purging and encapsulating with nitrogen. Scientific nitrogen inert protection has been proved to be an essential and important link in the successful production of high quality electronic components.
- Application in chemical industry and new material industry
Nitrogen is used to create oxygen free atmosphere in chemical process, to improve the safety of production process and the power source of fluid transportation. Petroleum: it can be used for nitrogen purging of pipeline vessels in the system, nitrogen filling, replacement and leak detection of storage tanks, flammability gas protection, as well as diesel hydrogenation and catalytic reforming.
- Powder metallurgy, metal processing industry
Heat treatment industry application steel, iron, copper, aluminum products annealing, carbonization, high temperature furnace protection, low temperature assembly of metal parts and plasma cutting.
- Food, pharmaceutical industry applications
Mainly used in food packaging, food preservation, food storage, food drying and sterilization, medicine packaging, medicine replacement gas, medicine transport atmosphere.
- Other areas of use
In addition to the use of nitrogen machine in the above industries, in coal mine, injection molding, brazing, tire nitrogen, rubber vulcanization and many other fields are widely used.With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, nitrogen device is used in more and more fields. On-site gas production (nitrogen production machine) has gradually replaced the traditional nitrogen supply methods such as liquid nitrogen evaporation and bottled nitrogen with its advantages of saving investment, low cost and convenient use.
Description of process High pressure nitrogen machine
- To obtain compressed air and its pretreatment: compressed air with a pressure of about 0.7 ~ 0.8mpa is provided by an air compressor suitable for the plateau. The compressed air removes the large particle dust through the p-level filter, the m-level filter removes the solid-liquid mixed particles with particle size ≥1um, the h-level filter removes the solid-liquid mixed particles with particle size ≥0.01um, and the c-level filter removes oil and water.
- Steady flow and steady pressure: the pure compressed air passes through the air buffer tank to provide stable pressure and flow of raw gas for the adsorption column
- Adsorption: compressed air into the adsorption tower (4 tower, tower series 2 per group), a set of adsorption, desorption (regeneration), another group of tower with two groups of parallel, extract of alternating pressure adsorption and regeneration, by adjusting the secondary adsorption time sequence, matching process can adjust the air flow, on the depth of compressed air for adsorption, can achieve the continuous and purity of 99.9995% pure nitrogen.
- Filtration: set up the process tank after adsorption, and the process tank meets the process requirements. Add m-level filter after the process buffer tank to ensure that the dust particle size of the exhaust gas is no more than 1um, so as to obtain stable nitrogen flow with purity ≥99.999% and pressure ≥ 0.5mpa.
Steady flow, supercharging, voltage regulation: buffer tank is set after the filter, which plays the role of steady flow and voltage regulation. Nitrogen is supercharged to obtain pure nitrogen of up to 35MPa.The pressure transmitter and automatic valve are set at the outlet of the supercharger to control the final outlet pressure levels of 15MPa, 20MPa and 30MPa.
Raw gas requirements
- Medium: compressed air;
- Pressure:0.8～0.85 MPa;
- Oil Content:＜0.003ppm
Drive gas requirements
- Medium: air or nitrogen
- Atmospheric dew point:≤-10℃
Product gas characteristics
● Output—— 3Nm3/h
● Nitrogen gas purity——99.999%(Without oxygen)
● Pressure——15-35Mpa (Adjustable)
● Atmospheric dew point——≤－60℃
Note: pressure, purity and flow rate can be adjusted stably to meet different needs of customers
Date of delivery:75 days after receiving deposit,
Monthly output:60 sets/month
Payment term:30% deposit against the signed PI,70% balance should be paid before shipment.
After Sales:Factory site installation and debugging qualified acceptance