|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Aluminium Soldering PSA Oxygen Plant,
24Nm3/hr Output PSA Oxygen Plant,
Small Floor Area PSA Oxygen Generator
Reducing Additional Infrastructure Of PSA Oxygen Plant With Compact Structure And Small Floor Area
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) is a process of purifying gas mixture. Based on the principle of physical adsorption, the impurities and purified substances are separated by using the different adsorption capacity of adsorbents on two pressures. PSA process works between two pressure states. The adsorption of impurities is carried out under high pressure, and the adsorbent is regenerated by desorption under low pressure. However, the product only has a small amount of adsorption or no adsorption under two pressure states, which is a continuous circulation process.
· The equipment has compact structure and small floor area, reducing additional infrastructure;
· The equipment is simple, the operation is stable and reliable, and the service life of molecular sieve is more than 10 years without maintenance;
· The equipment is boxed, and only the gas source, power supply and water source need to be connected when the equipment is installed on site;
· The amount and purity of oxygen produced can be adjusted according to the actual use. The stable purity can reach 93% and the economic purity is 80% ~ 90%;
· Compared with the high cost of bottled oxygen and liquid oxygen, oxygen generator has the lowest cost of oxygen production, which is the most cost-effective for enterprises engaged in medical treatment, plateau, breeding, environmental protection and combustion.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤24Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01