|Material:||Steel||Color:||Bright Or Customized|
|Oxygen Output:||≤150 Nm3/hr||Purity:||93%±3|
|Pressure:||0.4~1.0Mpa||Atmospheric Dew Point:||≤－40℃|
Unmanned Operation PSA Oxygen Generator,
150Nm3/H PSA Oxygen Generator,
Unmanned Operation PSA Oxygen Concentrator
Advanced Technology , Compact Structure , Simple Operation And Low Cost Of PSA Oxygen Making Machine
PSA Oxygen Generator
|Atmospheric dew point||
Working Principle Description
Using high quality molecular sieve as adsorbent, oxygen is directly separated from air at room temperature. Compressed air after dry cleaning treatment. After entering the adsorption tower with molecular sieve, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and water in the air are largely absorbed in the solid phase of molecular sieve, while oxygen is enriched and exported in the gas phase due to the small amount of adsorption. When the adsorbent adsorption reaches saturation, the pressure will be reduced to make the zeolite desorption regeneration, so that the zeolite can be reused. The system is equipped with two adsorption towers, one for oxygen production and the other for desorption regeneration. The imported PLC is used to control the circulation of the two towers alternately, so as to realize the continuous production of high-quality oxygen.
· The process flow of the device is simple, the structure is compact, and the operation cost of the equipment is low;
· The new pneumatic stop valve has fast opening and closing speed, no leakage and long service life, which can meet the frequent use of PSA process with high reliability;
· Making oxygen on site and use it at any time. It is convenient to switch on and off;
· The oxygen making equipment can be used continuously and repeatedly with a service life of more than 8-10 years;
· Simple operation, stable operation, high degree of automation, can realize unmanned operation.
· Compared with cryogenic oxygen production, PSA oxygen production has the following characteristics: low investment, simple process, less land occupation, less equipment and less moving parts; high degree of automation, basically realizing unmanned management.
PSA oxygen generators are widely used in different areas, including medical, plateau, environmental protection, combustion-supporting, cultivation, laboratory, chemical industry, electron, medicine, food, marine, aluminium soldering, lithium cell, heat treatment, laser cutting and etc.
● Oxygen delivery: ≤150Nm3/hr;
● Purity: 93%±3
● Pressure: 0.4~1.0 Mpa
● Atmospheric dew point: ≤－40℃
Contact Person: sales01